Followers

Sunday, August 9, 2009



Hello Hello wonderfull blog readers!


Right now im with my best budzie Maggie! (it took me long enough to spell her name)
So earlier today we were playing with a "soft"ball I dont know why the call it softball cuz its really HARD!!!!! (my lip would know) Anyway so we were playing with it and she smacked my lip!!!! On accedent she appologized about a bazillion times but of course I forgave her! So right now mylip is the size of a pinapple(not really) *giiggles*

So thats it tootles



Jenna

5 comments:

  1. That's lovely Jenna! JK! IDK why they call it soft ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Oww, that woulda hurt :S

    I KNOW, that is such a stupid name for it!

    luv,emii

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUCH!!! That's gotta hurt!
    Yeah, I agree. Although I play baseball and not softball, the balls in softball are definitely harder.

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! That sounds like it would've REALLY hurt.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch that must have hurt a lot! *wince* say hi to Maggie for me! *laughs*

    Bekah

    ReplyDelete