Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hey everybody

Sorry havent posted in a while cuz i have been kinda obbsed with my new facebook account haha!

Anyway,I just painted my nails!!!!!!!! AND THEY ARE BLUE!!!!!
Yippy skippy my sister said =( *sarcasticly*

So yesterday Me and my dog Rudi were playing around in my room and he jumped off my bed and he landed funny,and all of a sudden i hear yelping and its Rudi he wouldnt stop yelping so i ran out into our living room and called for my Mom she came running down the stairs thinking that he had bitten my sisters face off. WHen my mom came down he stopped crying,and we set him down and he limped and held up his left foot...so he slept for a little bit then we put him in his kennle for the night. THank goodness i woke up and he was fine! what a adventure!


well tootles for now!



4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love blue! :D
    Oh...poor Rudi!
    *ahem* so where are the pictures from Canada that you still haven't posted? *tap fingers impatiently* jk but seriously c'mon girl! :D
    So yeah, cya Sunday,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry sorry sorry..i will do that right now...probably

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you follow my blg?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool blog!:) if you get around to it check out my blog @ http://amberdee19.blogspot.com/

    Thanks,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete