Followers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

...

Somtimes, I just dont get God. Why does he make us go through some of the things he does? This is one of the many unanswered question that i am thriving to find a answer for. My friend emailed me today, she was in tears. She was heartbroken. Her world was crumbling down around her. It broke my heart to see how sad she was. I didnt know what to say to her. I wanted to help her, but i didnt know how. I emailed her back, i said what i could,to try to help her.

I relized it harder to see sombody who you love incredibly,in pain, more then it hurts to be in pain yourself.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Trust me, you're not the only one would doesn't get God sometimes. I feel that way every now and then.

    Hope everything works out with you and your friend!

    (Found your blog through Bekah's) =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna, I love you so much. Thank you for writing this. It made me feel so good--that someone cares. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna- I know I've said this before, but you are so amazing. You are such an encouraging and loving friend, and I am SO blessed to know ya. :) I'll be praying for ya this week, okie dokie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bekah you are so welcome. I do care. And Joryn Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete