Followers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bekah's Blog Parade Questions

1. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would you say?Energetic
2. If you could go anywhere in the world with anyone you wanted to, where would you go and who with?Paris, with my Best friends
3. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?Super bark all the way! :)
4. What is one habit (or two ;) that you get teased about a lot? Bekah and Jordyn Say that I say "like" way to much.
5. What is (or are) your food obsession(s)?Uhmm, I love Like Fruits and Veggies, espetially Peppers(:
6. What is the best April Fools prank you pulled on someone or that someone pulled on you?Well my best one was, i taped my sister to the couch, it didnt work out to well, it was really pathetic, another one, was At Jordyns house i tricked Bekah into believeing that i was related to Bill Gates, and she believed me.(:
7. If you were an inanimate object, what would you be?A dead Camel(: Hah inside Joke(:
8. Let's say you could change the world in one way. How would you change it?Abortion, making it illigal.l
9. You have a million dollars (*gasp* ;). How do you spend it?Collage, New Camera, Shoes, Clothes, Donate some to FMSC, and I dont know what else.
10. What is one thing that always takes your breath away? The sight of 2 old people still incredibly in love, holding hands, Melts my heart every time.
11. You are granted three wishes. What do you wish for? Hmm, 1. Good Hair Days, EVERY day.(:2. A better Government.3.9,000,000,000,000,000,003.45 more wishes(:
12. You can spend the day with one character from a book or series that you've read. Who is that character?Bella from the Charmed life series.
13. What is something odd or interesting about you that is not commonly known?I have never caught i fish before, haha
14. What is one thing that you absolutely positively cannot stand?Scratching Nails on a chalkboard.
15. Say you commited a crime. The judge gives you a choice between sentences: twenty years of complete solitude in the mountains or never having another moment alone for the rest of your life. Your choice?Never Being alone, i could not live with being alone for 20 years.
16. What is one benefit that blogging has given you?Uhm i havent really been blogging for that long.
17. A perfect day in your eyes would be...?Skydiving with Bekah :)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Very fun answers! I love Bekah's Blog parade. I haven't done it yet. :/ I'm just really booked as far as taggs go. You know I have a waiting list now? LOL...I still love your blog BTW>
    With Love and Blessings,
    Bleah Briann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these, Jenna. I actually just discovered this post, and oh my goodness, that sleepover was fun, wasn't it? Ahaha, "A dead camel!!!"

    ReplyDelete