Followers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wow (:

Wow, wow,wow! I just got back from skating, i landed my axle! :) Which if you didnt know is 1 and a half rotations in the air. Super Exited! I had only tried it once before on the ice. And today my coach told me i was going to have a really great axle. Then i went on the ice, we did a few warm ups on the ice. And she told me to try my axle, At the time i had the harness on to help me jump higher and the first time i landed it! Then i did a few more, with a few stumbles and mistakes. After i did a couple more, she had me take off the harness. So I tried it without the harness and i landed it! :D Incredibly exited! Woohhooo!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just about as excited as you!!!!!!! :) :)

    I still can't believe it! After ALL that work--you FINALLY did it! I'm so happy for you, hon! :)

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankk you! Im soo exited!
    lovee youu!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luvvv this blog! how did you do all the effects? did you do them yourself? super cool!
    if you want to, come visit my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha awsome! I didnt do my blog, my friend Bekah did(:

    ReplyDelete