Followers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yesterday I went to my grandmas. To celebrate Two of my cousins 13th birthday party. It was for all the cousins and aunts ( it was only for girls too) who were 13 and older. Then after we ate and they opened some presents. We all shared some words of advice to the two girls. When i shared I told them how much your friends change when you become a teenager. It was really hard for me, since i have really been struggling with a few of my friends. So when i was about half way through what i was saying i just started to cry. I hadent ever really just sat down and cried about it. But i relized how much crying really helps. All of my aunts and my cousins came and just hugged me and cried with me as my mom shared about what was happening with some of my friends, since i was to choked up to share myself. After my mom had shared everything, They all prayed for me. Of course i start crying again. When i was saying my goodbyes to everybody everybody told me that they would be praying for me and my whole situation. It made me relize how incredibly lucky iam to have so many Godly,and amazing women surrounding me and praying for me.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Jenna, that is amazing. You aunta and cousins are so awesome, as is your mom. :) I'm glad you were able to just let it out and cry. I actually love that feeling after you've cried about something really rough, especially when you've been praying too. It's puuurty wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete