Followers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Best Friend

What is a Best Friend?

The Dictionary definition is:

Best Friend: The one Friend who is Closest to you.

I dont think that is the full meaning of a best friend.

I think the true meaning of a best friend is that one person who came and never left your side. The one who walked in when the whole world walked out. The one you can count on through thick and thin.

I have changed a lot this year. And i have lost and gained a lot of friends.

I have met a lot of amazing people. I have also lost amazing people this year.

I have made mistakes with all of my frienships. Some more then others. Im finally okay with admitting that i have made mistakes. After all, iam only human.

The girl that i thought was my best friend at the begining of the year. Well she didn't turn out to be the girl i thought she was. She turned on me when i needed her the most. She hurt me incredibly.

But when i finally decided to let her go. I was renewed. I felt free. She was holding me back.

Then i relized all the amazing people who were surrouding me.

One person in particular.

This was one of the hardest times in my life. I felt like i had nobody to turn to. But then i started talking more and more to this girl.

She was definetly one of my best friends before this all happened. But when this happened. I felt closer to her .

She listened to me. She comforted me. She walked in when i felt that the world had walked out. But most of all she loved me. When i felt my world was slipping through my fingertips.

Our friendship grew stronger and stronger.

Now this girl. Is my Best Friend.

Iam so incredibly thankful for her. I couldnt ask for a better best friend.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Jenna. I love you to eternity. To the moon and back and back and back and so on.

    You. Rock.

    That's all there is to it. :-)

    Love you, honny,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you darling :)
    Loveee you more! (:
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what? I think that I might know that girl. That girl and you very well may be MY best friends. Crazy how that happens, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For sure Jordyn(: Love youu!

    ReplyDelete