Followers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The simple things.

Life slips through our fingertips. So fast you cant slow it down. You cant grasp it.




I love the days when you can. The days that you can relax with your family and enjoy the simple things.





Like jumping on the tramp with your little brother.
Making milk mustaches with your little sister.









Simply Talking with your older sister.





Watching your lazy cat lounge around all day.










And just being with family.






So I challenge you. I challenge you to enjoy the simple things.


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word those pictures are incredible - love the one of Cara.(:

    Beautiful post, beautiful girl. See you TODAY! Haha.

    Love you,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanks Bek(: I love the one of Cara too :)
    See you....TONIGHT! :D
    Love yeww :)
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. something!!!!!! haha :) Cara looks super pretty in that pic- just like youuuu!
    dah de dh de dah thhhhh :)
    I love the birdies- so do you- they love you toooo

    okie dokie- bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!

    I started a free, online Christian girls magazine called Inspired. I was wondering if you were interested in subscribing or joining the staff. For more info, check out our website: www.inspiredmagazine.webs.com

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete