Followers

Monday, April 26, 2010

My Baby Brother

Happy 8th Birthday to my Amazingg Baby brother Derek :) I cant believe he is already 8! He is truely amazing . Earlier today me and Derek were dancing in the living room, thats his favorite thing to do with me, turn up the music and dance our hearts out. I remeber sitting on the hospital bed looking into his big blue eyes, while my mom was holding him, he grabbed my finger, all of his 5 little fingers clenching my pointer finger. Now he is only a foot shorter then me and not to far behind me in weight. He has gotten soo big :) Its been amazing to watch him grow in christ. For his birthday my mom asked him what he wanted, he replied, "mommy i want a Bible". I have never seen a cuter thing in my life! He is growing up so fast, but he will always be...my baby brother. :)

post signature

3 comments:

  1. AW!! Derek is so cutesy. I love his hair. (:

    Isn't that amazing to see younger siblings grow? The other day Peter surprised me by coming in to "tuck me in" at night and gave me a kiss. He even prayed for me. (:

    Love you!!!!
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy [late] birthday to your brother, Derek!

    Hi, Jenna! I got to your blog from Bekah's and I love it! I am following. ;D

    Love,
    Eldarwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww BEkah! That is soo cute !
    And Thank Eldarwen! :)

    ReplyDelete